Meme 🙂 ok – so I know its been along time Molly. But here I am, finally, to say the 5 things that I am most thankful for. In a very non-eloquent, non-amusing, non-interesting way. (And I am going to leave off the first few obvious ones – Father God, Jesus, the Spirit of God, Scriptures, and my AMAZING family). In no particular order.
- Music to express loving God, and all the wonderful writers who give me words to sing when I can’t find my own.
- Big windows to let the sun shine in whenever it chooses to shine.
- Chocolate, wine, bread and cheese. And stone fruit. oh. And coffee. – so basically, FOOD!
- My church family; that irritates me, loves me, cries and laughs with me, encourages me, is painfully honest with me, shares my house and my children. Everyone in God’s family should have a church family… a real one.
- Life. I am thankful for it. In every way that you could think of. More on that later.