some of the list…
31. husband praying over me in bed before he leaves for work.
34. late evening walk in rain from the library with the 4 children
35. i-pod for worship
36. a nap with fussy baby
39. 2 yr old sharing baking spoon with dog… sweet even if gross
40. an email from a friend, having just read Peace Child, reminding me of my upbringing in New Guinea.
41. golden sunshine
44. let-down, nourishing goodness for baby
45. late night cuddles in bed with eldest
46. flowers from a friend’s garden
48. warm sun on bare skin while nursing
49. 2nd boy riding bike with no training wheels
50. baby blowing raspberries
52. clean and rearranged bedroom space
53. smell of home made bread 54. 2 yr old sweet phrases “wa sa ma’er mom?”
55. late night sweet treats… hurrah for sweetened condensed milk!
56. buddy passes for the fair making it almost affordable
57. brothers teaming up tol help each other on the scary rides.
58. eldest miracle baby… tall enough for the big boy rides!!