- Keenan gets his first Hardy Boys book from the library. And he’s not just skimming. (he’s still reading a little faster than I do… and I read fast… but it appears he isn’t skipping whole pages and paragraphs)
- We go on our first walk outside in what feels like a month, but Bryan assures me is only 2 weeks. The cold stretch has broken… so much so that it is 32 degrees and raining?!?!?! University campus, schools and even the HIGHWAY are closed due to icy roads. That is strange and HIGHLY unusual!! not the ice, but that everything is closed.
- Our CROCKPOT DIED. That’s right. Our ham and bean soup was NOT cooking. Sadness. Great, great sadness. We were going to buy nothing this month, in anticipation of renovations and buying new hearing aids… Bryan is working 4 extra 12 hr shifts… but. BUT. can I really do without my crockpot? sigh. I am at least going to wait for something to come on sale.
- I took down all the Christmas stuff.
Have a great Wednesday! Mine has started off stupendous. I woke up early with Bryan (that is 6:00am for us) and
- finished off the Christmas decorations / ornaments
- had a cup of coffee with my Bible and time with my Father
- cuddled with Keenan when he got up and he felt the baby kicking,
- now I am on the computer, its 7:50, and the two youngest are still sleeping.
Its going to be a GREAT day!! 🙂